22/10/2013

A few more images from The Saturday Run

Just a couple more Images from Saturday
     I thought as long as the guys brought along their locos and stuff I should add a few more images today.

A Couple of my Geeps sitting over the underpass at the R/H/end of Augusta. The SP unit is highly weathered as it should be right! 

John brought along his new GP60 M and B units. All have ESU decoders with the lead M unit fitted with a loksound micro sound decoder. Here they are heading towards Red Rock passing by Perry.
Here we see a line up of 4 of Noels Locos posing with one of my GP40's that I painted in the Kodachrome scheme some time back sitting beside the GM plant at Flynn.

And last but certainly not least Vics magnificent scratch built car carrier. The only parts Vic has not modeled are the wheels and fuel tanks even the cab and grill is etched. I'm hoping this will be a permanent addition to the SFRSD in the not too distant future.
     That's it for today so thanks again for stopping by and have fun running a train.
Rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment