06/06/2018

Work in progress #3

Lots more done
    
    With more help from John lots more progress has been made since my last post. Extra Sub-roadbed has been installed across the top of my work bench. I installed new lighting and shelving beneath the layout to clear space on my bench for more important things like model building rather than battery charges for my Dremel along with my soldering station. The shelf closest to the corner will be where my NCE digital set up will be located.

     So here are a few pics of the progress, above the work bench and along the R / H wall of the garage.





     Two duck unders will need to be built that will be removable so we can use the stairs to access the house and the small storage shed behind the garage side door.
    

     I have also drawn in the position for the tracks in the L/H yard and cut out the timber where the turntable will be positioned.


     Very happy with the progress to date and not that much more timber work to go before I start laying cork.

Thanks for dropping by.
Rod.

2 comments:

  1. Nice setup Rod. Having the bench under the layout has worked out well for me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powering along Rod, great progress...! Jas.

    ReplyDelete