25/06/2018

Barry Davies Canadian National N Scale layout

Filmed in 2014.

     I filmed Barry's layout back in 2014 long before he decided to rip it out and start a new Layout in HOn3.
    Barry purchased the Thompson River Canyon from Vic and myself when we sold our display layout and incorporated many of the modules into his home layout.
    So alas another N Scale fallen flag Layout. At least it is recorded for history so sit back and admire Barry's Canadian National Edison Sub.


Thanks for stopping by once again.
Rod.

1 comment:

  1. Rod thank you for preserving such a nice layout in video, I really enjoyed watching it.

    BTW - I had a chance to try out your brushed on grout technique on a new Japanese module I am working on and liked the results. I'll be using this technique when I get my railroad into the Palisade canyon.

    ReplyDelete